Root Explorer Apk is an ultimate file manager especially for the rooted Android phone users. This file manager is used by millions of people now. Undoubtedly, this File Manager app is loaded with so many features like it enables you to edit root directories, system folder (of-course root permissions are required), text file editor etc. Once, you will provide root permissions to this android app, you can access each and every folder in your android smartphone. It does not matter whether it is any folder or file in your external SD card or in system folder.
Note that Root Explorer is compatible with only the rooted devices (just like Freedom apk works on rooted devices only). Though, users can install this app on non-rooted android phones as well but you will not be able to access system files which requires root privileges. This post will be helpful for all the rooted Android phone users as here you will get more information about Root Explorer. You will learn many things in this guide like how you can get access to all files and folders in your smartphone, so that it will be easy for you to handle all files which are saved in your Android phone or tablet.
Root Explorer works perfectly and smoothly even on low-end devices with several tabs open. The Root Explorer Apk will also allow you to browse your SD Cards files from your device storage & external storage.
Features of Root Explorer App:
The Root Explorer Apk brings several exciting features for the rooted Android phone users. So check out the features and start deleting, copying or moving all kind of files (of any extension) using this file manager.
- With the help of Root Explorer file manager you can easily manage and remove files of every extension. For example – zip, apk, rar, mp3 etc.
- User can easily share any file using bluetooth and mail via this app. All they have to do is to tap on file name and click on share button.
- You can also view all basic details about any file via this app (like it’s size, date modified etc.)
- You can easily create shortcut of any file or folder on your homescreen via this app (My Favourite).
- This app has pre-installed music and video player. So you can easily stream music, videos and movies online without any need of third party apps.
- Like most of the file manager, this file manager allows you to move, copy, paste files from one location to another.
- The apps comes with built in text editor and you can also bookmark several folders and files.
- This amazing app also helps you in searching for files as there is an inbuilt search option provided within the app. So you can find any file by entering it’s name.
- Do you have some private files which you want to keep hidden? Well this app allows you to hide/unhide your files with few clicks.
- This app allows you to open multiple tabs and can use it without any interruption.
- This app may have some ads but you can easily remove them using Lucky Patcher app.
So it was all about Root Explorer features. Though, note that many of them are available for rooted device owners only.
Download and Install Root Explorer For Android:
Though, this app is available in Play Store as well but here we are providing you Root Explorer Apk using which you can directly install this app in your Android phone. Follow below steps to download and install Root Explorer app in your Android phone.
- Firstly, you need to download the Root Explorer Apk file from below download button.
- You need to have this Apk file in your Android phone in order to install it. So if you have downloaded this APK file through PC, then transfer this file in your Android phone first via USB Data Cable or via SD card.
- As this is a third party installation, so you have to enable Unknown Sources from the settings. (To enable it, First of go to settings, scroll down and click on Security and Enable Unknown Sources from there. Hint – Settings > Security > Tick Unknown Sources).
- Now, we are assuming that you have Root Explorer.apk ready in your Android phone. So just click on this downloaded Apk file and click on install button.
- The Root Explorer apk will get installed in your smartphone in few seconds now.
That’s it. Now, you can start removing or editing files as per your convenience. Moreover, you can hack any game with this ultimate file manager.
Download and Install Root Explorer Apk for PC:
As I have already listed above that this file manager is available for android devices only. So to run Root Explorer app on your Mac/ Windows PC/ Laptop, you need to install android emulators like Youwave and Bluestacks. In this section, I will show you how you can download and install Root Explorer in your PC/Computer/Laptop for free.
So follow below steps to download and install Root Explorer in your PC.
- First of all, you have to open the web browser and download the Android Emulator Called Bluestacks on your PC.
- Once you download the Bluestacks installer on your PC, install the app.
- Once, you have successfully installed Bluestacks on your PC, just open Root Explorer apk in your PC.
- Now, you can easily use Root Explorer apk in your PC with the help of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy this android app on bigger screen now with better experience.
More App ScreenShots
These are the process to download and install the ultimate file manager Root Explorer on your Android device. You can also get this Apk file on your PC through the use of Android Emulator. The steps to download as mentioned in the above are simple and easy to follow. If you are a root users then downloading Root Explorer is highly recommended where you can easily remove files or remount folders and files on your home screen for quick accessibility. So, get the Root Explorer Apk for free download and start enjoying all the services.