Root Explorer Apk is an ultimate file manager especially for the root users. This file manager is used by millions of people as of now. Undoubtedly, this File Manager app is loaded with so many features like it enables you to edit root directories, system folder (root permissions are required), text file editor etc. Once, you will provide root permissions to this android app, you can access each and every folder in your android smartphone. It does not matter whether it is any folder or file in your external SD card or it’s a system folder.
Note that Root Explorer is compatible with only the rooted devices (just like Freedom apk works on rooted devices only). Though, users can install this app on non-rooted android phones as well but you will not be able to access system files which requires root privileges. This post will for all the rooted device and root users where you will get more information on how to get access to your large data folders and how to handle files data while browsing on your Android device or tablets. Root Explorer is also compatible for PC users too.
Root Explorer works perfectly well and smoothly with several taps open. The Root Explorer Apk helps you to browse faster on your SD Cards files and the files from your device storage as well without any complications.
Features of Root Explorer App:
The Root Explorer Apk brings to you several exciting features for the root users. Check out the features and start removing, copying or moving the apk files rar files, and zip files easily.
- With the help of Root Explorer file manager you can easily manage and remove zip files, rar archieves and etc.
- User can easily send files to other guys using bluetooth and mail via this app. All they have to do is to tap on file name and click on send.
- It allows all basic operations as well like file properties (it’s size, date modified etc.)
- You can easily create shortcut of any file or folder on your homescreen via this app (My Favourite).
- This app has pre-installed music and video player. So you can easily stream music, videos and movies online without any need of third party apps.
- Like most of the file manager, this file manager allows you to move, copy, paste files from one location to another.
- The apps comes with built in text editor and you can also bookmark several folders and files.
- This amazing tool also helps you to search for files as there is an inbuilt search option provided within the app.
- Do you have some confidential files which you want to keep hidden? Well this app allows you to hide/unhide your files with few clicks.
- This app allows you to open multiple tabs and can use it without interruption smoothly.
- With this app, you can choose several files and explore it. Root explorer app supports Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
So it was all about Root Explorer features. Though, note that many of them are available for rooted device owners only.
Download and Install Root Explorer For Android:
To download Root Explorer for the Android users is simple because you can get this amazing file manager from Google Play Store. However, you can also get this app from the unknown source which is Root Explorer APK file. The process to download Root Explorer Apk is as follows –
- Firstly, you need to download the Root Explorer Apk file from below button.
- Once the download is complete, you need to install it in your device. If you are downloading the file through PC, you can transfer the Apk file on your Android device.
- As this is a third party installation, so make sure that you have enabled unknown source from your device settings.
- Now, tap on the downloaded APK file and click on install button.
- The Root Explorer apk will get installed in your smartphone in few seconds now.
This is it and you can now start removing or copy or move any files, rar archieves or zip files according as per your convenience. You can hack any game with this ultimate file manager.
Download and Install Root Explorer Apk for PC:
As I have already listed above that this file manager is available for android devices only. So to run Root Explorer app on your Mac/ Windows PC/ Laptop, you need to install android emulators like Youwave and Bluestacks. In this post, I will show you how you can download and install Root Explorer in your PC/Computer/Laptop for free.
So follow below steps to download and install Root Explorer in your PC.
- First of all, you have to open the web browser and download the Android Emulator Called Bluestacks on your PC.
- Once you download the Bluestacks installer on your PC, install the app.
- Once, you have successfully installed Bluestacks on your PC, just open Root Explorer apk in your PC.
- Now, you can easily use Root Explorer apk in your PC with the help of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy this android app on bigger screen now with better experience.
More App ScreenShots
These are the process to download and install the ultimate file manager Root Explorer on your Android device. You can also get this Apk file on your PC through the use of Android Emulator. The steps to download as mentioned in the above are simple and easy to follow. If you are a root users then downloading Root Explorer is highly recommended where you can easily remove files or remount folders and files on your home screen for quick accessibility. So, get the Root Explorer Apk for free download and start enjoying all the services.